Don’t Judge Me Mondays: Boozy Palmers
Have you had an Arnold Palmer- a drink that is half lemonade and half iced tea? It is cool, slightly sweet and perfectly refreshing on a hot day. Now that we’re entering the season of sunny weather, I decided to make a cocktail based on that refreshing beverage.
This cocktail is so easy to make and really hits the spot on a warm day!
First fill your glass with ice. I recommend a glass that holds a pint. I actually used jars, but whatever works.
Fill the glass partially with your iced tea. Making your own iced tea for this is ideal, but you can certainly use store-bought. Just make sure it’s strong and has been sweetened.
Pour in the Limoncello (it’s got a great lemony flavor, so you don’t need to make lemonade) and stir. Now top off with the tea stir and give it a final stir.
If you’re feeling extra special (and you should, because you’re awesome!), garnish with a lemon wedge and a sprig of mint. This recipe makes 2 cocktails.
- 12 ounces sweetened iced tea
- 4 ounces Limoncello
- Lemon wedges and mint sprigs, for garnish
- Fill your glass with ice and add 4 ounces iced tea.
- Pour 2 ounces of Limoncello in each glass and stir. Top off with the remaining iced tea and give it a final stir.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge and a sprig of mint, if you'd like.