Don’t Judge Me Mondays: Chunky Monkey
I don’t know about you, but now that the weather is warming up ice cream is never far from my mind. That includes ice cream cones, sundaes, milkshakes, and anything else ice cream related! Our Little Cupcake has been eating bananas lately and we had chocolate peanut butter ice cream on Mother’s Day. That trio of flavors has been swirling around in my head so I decided to put them all in a milkshake, a boozy milkshake in fact!
Let’s get to it!
Start by putting your milk, chocolate ice cream, chopped banana, and peanut butter in a blender. I actually set aside a few slices of banana for a garnish later.
Blend until completely smooth.
If you like a super thick milkshake, you may want to add more ice cream. Add your bourbon and blend it in.
Pour into your glasses.
Pour some chocolate syrup on top for a garnish and poke a banana slice through your straw.
This milkshake is rich and creamy from the peanut butter and the banana adds a great flavor.
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 large ripe banana cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 ounces bourbon
- chocolate syrup for garnish
- Put milk, chocolate ice cream, chopped banana, and peanut butter in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Blend in bourbon.
- Pour into your glasses and garnish with chocolate syrup and banana slices.